Saturday, September 17, 2011

I found my hand... and now I'm sick!



     I hope that this new discovery didn't attribute to the new sickness we have! Mommy's allergies are flaring up again, and I think that is part of the reason I started getting sick too! I've been having a hard time getting uninterrupted sleep the past few nights, so Tuesday morning, mommy took me down to the doctor and she said I have a little bit of a cold. I'm pretty congested, but my nose is clear, so try as mommy might to suction my nose, nothing comes out. Mommy has been trying the saline solution with the suction bulb, and that's helping a little, but I'm still pretty congested. I made mommy wake up 3 or 4 times Tuesday night to help me, and she had to sub the next day. Thankfully, she had enough energy to make it through the day without ruining her non-caffeine streak. I hope I get better soon so I can go back to sleeping for 8 hours straight at night; I (mommy) really like sleeping 8 hours straight! But, I think I'm mostly all better now. I slept through the night again last night, without a pillow to elevate my head so I could breathe; and I slept for 9 hours! 

   

1 comment:

  1. Meghan she looks so cute. I am glad you is finding so many great things in the world. I can hardly wait to hold her again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...